Monday 17 March 2014

The Beginnings of this Blog and my Make-up Addiction

I began my journey to an addiction of beauty and fashion possibly about 2012. It began with me cutting my hair into a closely cropped pixie styled hair cut. Suddenly faced with the worry of appearing incredibly masculine and by-passing a sort of feminine androgyny I was looking for, I turned to lipsticks. Mostly bright reds.
Now, two years later, with my hair passed my shoulders, I still love lipsticks. And now I'm getting in to clothes and shoes and accessories.

So, inspired by bloggers, such as the confident Kat from Kitsch Snitch, the goregous Hollie Forrest from Eating Lipstick and the funny Essie Button, I decided to make this blog so you could join me as I continue my journey on exploring my new passions.

I hope to post reviews, hauls, what I'm currently loving, as well as a bit of my life if you're willing to read.
SO thank you for joining me and reading my blog Beauty Dork,
Shay x

-> You can follow me on;

No comments:

Post a Comment