Wednesday 26 March 2014

Haul from Priceline, Woolworths, JB-HI-FI and … New Zealand Natural?


Do you know those days where you just want to grab your boyfriends old shirt, forego pants and curl up with your cat, a tv show and your favourite hot beverage? Well, this was me for the day exempting the fact I had to go out to buy more eyebrow products because my trusty Maybeline New York Define-A-Brow in blonde ran out and I had uni. We can definitely see which is of more importance here.
Unfortunately I have a problem. There is little chance I can walk into Liverpool Westfield’s and leave with only the one item I need. Actually there is no chance of that at all.

So here are the things I bought. 

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in the shade 52 Vanilla


I have heard all of the hype of this foundation. While I haven’t used it yet, I am expecting big things. Especially as it claims quite a lot, such as a flawless complexion, lasting up to 16 hours, hydrating, luminous and full of fruit therapy. Here it is compared to (bottom up) Revlon Colourstay and the Rimmel 25 hour foundation.


ModelsPrefer Retractable Eyebrow Pencil in Light

The tone is a bit warm and I actually meant to get the darker colour. Overall, it is nicely waxy and is perfect for my eyebrows.

House of Cards DVD
I’ve already watched five episodes of this. I am obsessed. Think Homeland cross Scandal. I love the little advice and metaphors Frank gives the audience and I particularly love the characters of Claire and Zoe. A must watch for anyone.

Arizona Green Tea with Honey

Oh my! Have you tried this? You should! It is amazing. So amazing that I actually bought three of them. I usually like lipton, but when ever I am in the vicinity of Woolworths I stock up. I can’t say that the ingredients are the best, but hey.


Free Lip Balm from New Zealand Naturals.
Obviously any girl that does shopping needs a decent drink. Did you know that when you buy a regular sized smoothie at New Zealand Naturals you receive a free lip balm?

So that is what I got today, what have you been buying recently? Have you tried any of these products and how do you feel about them? Comment if you would like any of these reviewd :)

2 comments:

  1. The foundation sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it, though I haven't tested it out enough to let it take the place of my one and only Revlon Colourstay :)

    ReplyDelete